Monday, August 30, 2010

Celebrations!

This was definitely a week of celebrations here in Leviland! I turned 26, we kicked off fantasy football season, our neighbor's grand daughter (in the background above) turned one (Happy birthday Sandriana!), and we got to see Lindsey for the first time in TOO LONG!

And oh yeah, we're one week closer to Sept. 15th :)
It was also nice for Jenny and Levi to spend an afternoon with Nani at a northern Illinois forest reserve that worked as the perfect "meet half way" point!

On to the Fantasy Draft! Levi and Sarah oogled over the Championship Belt passed down from victor to victor each year.

A draft at Chris and Sarah's wouldn't be complete without some video game controller action. Gotta love the Donald Driver Onesie!

Levi tried to relieve Zac of one of his necklaces.

"Zac, you need to share"

Here's Levi helping Sarah make a crucial pick...

"Sarah, you know who the best sleeper is this year?!... I'm not sure, but it's definitely not me, just ask my Daddy!"

Levi enjoying some quality time with Amanda. Thanks Amanda for entertaining him during the draft; I know he had an awesome time with you!

Yay for snacks with Lauren!

"Hey Sarah, you got da Elmo Song on dis fing?"

Jones Boyz sporting the Packers starting wideouts jerseys
(We've got Jennings on our team this year... I know Levi is as excited as me!)

Had to make a quick stop at the other Jones' before heading back to Chicago.

I think someone missed Levi...

"Help me Daddy!"
Well, that's it for this week. It's been busy, but by God's grace I haven't been super absent these past few weeks. Thanks for checking in and have a great rest of the week!

"May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our LORD Jesus Christ." ~Romans 15:5-6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I miss him! and you two too! Love you all. Wish schedules weren't so chaotic.
Have a super day!
Lots of love
G-Woo