Monday, August 23, 2010

Busy Season!

"Fist Pound!"Wow! It has been a VERY busy last week and a half! Sorry for the deal on the blog update but somebody has to prepare those returns. Any ways, Levi is on the move! He took SIX steps today and is probably less than a couple weeks away from full-time walking. As we wait on this milestone, let's check out munchkin enjoying a peach... like a BIG BOY!

"I BIG BOY!"

There is no limit to the new positions we find Levi sleeping in. This is one of my personal favorites... the Levi Package. And yes, he is wearing the Huggies Jean Diapers.


"He's cool, in blue, doing No. 2..."

One of Levi's favorite games...


"Hide and Seek"

"Where's Levi?"

"Peek!"


"Mama, can I check my email?"

THE 2010 NFL PRESEASON IS HERE!


"Don't mess with me, I'm a PACKER FAN!"

"No. 1!"

Isabel came over this past week. Levi always has fun with her.

"Hey Isabel, what's your digits?"

"Gentle Levi!"

"Home Run!"

Levi is getting better about sharing. He shared Jenny's iPod with his builder buddy.

Levi is trying to setup surround sound... in the dump truck.

My parents got me an awesome Greg Jennings Jersey (Thanks Rents!). Levi wore it in for me. It wasn't easy to move in.

Ok, we'll take it off buddy

Well, another week and a half is behind us, which puts us that much closer to the end of busy season! Thanks for taking the time to check us out again this week or for the first time. Have a wonderful rest of the week and hopefully I'll be able to give you another update next week.

Happy belated birthday Kylie and Nani!

"Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him." ~ James 1:12

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute. trying to look at schedule to come and visit. miss all of you.
love you all, G-Woo

Anonymous said...

Okay, I LOVE the last picture- that pouty face is adorable! You guys are in trouble!!! Take care :0)

Christensen 5 said...

Walking! All right Levi. Hang in there during busy season. We are thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

My little Levi is growing up so fast. So adorable sleeping in his Jean diaper. Wish I could sqeeze him. Can't wait to see you all again. Hope it is soon.
Luv to The Jones Pod!!!
Goggy