Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Indy 500 ~ JonesPod Style!



As you may have guessed... we spent the weekend in Indianapolis visiting Jenny's Grandma Mimi (John's mom). Of course we also got to see Jenny's Aunt Barb (John's sister), Uncle Steve, Alex and Sam, as well as, Uncle Tom (John's brother), Liz, and T.J. It was quite the little Dwyer reunion. Levi had an awesome time running around Mimi and Barb's homes, as well as, taking a nap at Macy's as I picked out new work clothes. After two years it was about time I dressed like I want to be at my job...


Levi also enjoyed another new bath tub... Mimi's kitchen sink!

"Is there something on my head?"

"Hey Mom, what you doin'?!"

"I love bath time! Check out tooth No. 5 on the right side of my mouth...
No. 6 is almost through too!"

Levi also got to enjoy the lovely Indy grass in Mimi's neighborhood

Flying baby!

Back home Levi looked like a little Mad Scientist after his bath

"Who me?"

"Phooey! I no mad science-sis... I spittin' monster baby!"

Another wonderful Levi facial talent is the "scrunchy face" when he's either thinking really hard or upset... it's awesome! And he does it on command which is an added bonus!

"Give me that camera Dad; let's see how you like that flash in your face!"

There's that smile we love!

Have a great Fourth of July everyone! Take some time to reflect on what it stands for and what a privilege and blessing it is to live in this country... yes, even for us Republicans. Also, be safe with those fireworks; no blowing off limbs!"

"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom!"
~ 2 Corinthians 3:17

No comments: