Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Home Sweet Home :)

Wow, it's already been two weeks and Levi is on the move! His communication and walking skills are getting better every day. He's getting very good at repeating small words that we say, standing on his own without support, and "cruising" (walking with support, i.e. furniture, our help, mobile toys). Also, he's working on his texting skills so he can stay close with all his aunts and uncles...


Thursday before we headed out of town (Jenny and Levi to Wisconsin, me to Canada), Jenny watched our friends' daughter Isabel. She's very cute and though Levi seems to still be more into his electronics than girls we think the early social interactions are a good step towards being a little gentleman.
"You have a lot of hair"

"That Hippo is alright, but the Lion is much awesomer!"

When I got back from Canada, we had a family reunion with my dad's side of the family (most of the men on my dad's side were on the Canada trip). We decided to introduce Levi to swimming pond water at my parents... he quickly disapproved of the mass amount of water!

No, my parents don't live in the Caribbean; their pond is just dyed this color.

Levi with his Papa Mokey, who asked me over this past week what his new name would be once he quits... maybe Papa No-Mokey.


Our little show-off with is second cousins William and Natalie


Back at home! And enjoying some grooming... but first Levi needed to make sure it tasted ok


"Ok, I'm ready for some styling!"

Well, that's our last two weeks in a nut shell. As a quick summary: I fished, Jenny and Levi visited family and friends and Jenny helped her parents repaint their kitchen cabinets. We'll end with a video of Levi and Jenny goofing around at the kitchen table. Sometime will probably need to make eating time "more serious," but not yet!


Have a great week everyone and here's to the first weekend of the summer!

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. HE makes me lie down in green pastures, HE leads me beside quiet waters, HE restores my soul. HE guides me in paths of righteousness for HIS name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for YOU are with me; YOUR rod and YOUR staff, they comfort me. YOU prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. YOU anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. ~Psalm 23

1 comment:

Christensen 5 said...

Go Levi Go! Thanks for the new pics. Levi is so adorable.