Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What's different!?... we had a BABY!

That's right, another JonesPod anniversary is behind us (3 years)! And what!? We had a BABY! He's pretty awesome! Ok that's enough exclamations for the start of the blog...! Our actual anniversary was the 30th and Levi and Jenny spent the day at a little pool party with some of the women and children in our gospel community (Bible study). Levi loved the water and was well protected from the sun.


Back home he tested the durability of his sunglasses

Oh, precious sleeping baby...

Levi has really taken off on his climbing phase. He is still very cautious, but loves to try getting to the highest point.

"Almost there!"

"I'm done, I can't make it... peez help me up!"

Levi got a bunch of "hand-me-down" toys from the Toals. He loves them!

"Thanks Aidan!"

The kid has a ROOM OF TOYS, and he wants the one in the box... in the kitchen.

Welcome to the outside world, Urijah Paul Dalach! (FYI Uriah, without the "J" was one of King David's mighty men) He's super cute and looks just like his big brother, Cyrus.

We went down to the lake and watched the fireworks. Our lil' firecracker didn't see the flash coming.

"Dad, let me see dat tongue"

"Man, I'm cute!"

Just taking some last minute pictures to end the 4th

Today we experimented with letting Levi drink from a cup (without a sippy). He does it all the time with our drinks, but not by himself...

"Great success!"
(Check out his shirt)

Lastly, we wanted to show you the power of the dancing/singing bears. Mimi gave this to us last weekend because Levi loved it so much. Here's a small glimpse into the wonderful relationship Levi has with these two bears...

Have a great first full week of July everyone and happy belated birthday to my Dad yesterday, and happy birthday to Chris today!

"Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'" ~ John 14:6

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a My BABEH, Doin some dancin! OMG HILLARIOUS. He has some serious skills. Season 25 of "You Think You Can Dance??"

LOVE YOU ALL!

XOXO <3

Auntie Carli

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you got to do some celebrating! And I LOVE the dancing crawl! ( I also want to say I'm glad you got the internet back- I have missed your sweet comments!!!)

JJR said...

I know he has to be protected from the sun and he was with a bunch of ladies, but common' Casey. You need to do something about the hat. :)
Jonathan

Anonymous said...

I think Casey might like the singing bear at much as Levi. Casey was singing right along...Funny to me!

Aunt Jeni