Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Gabriel Tigue Jones is here!

Welcome to the world Gabriel Tigue Jones! He was born at 2:30 pm today and weighs 7 lbs. 3 oz. and is 19" long. He and Mama are recovering well and I'll post the whole story tomorrow! Also, FYI Tigue is pronounced "Ty" and is the Gaelic spelling. It is also a family name on Jenny's Dad's side.
We had lots of visitors today including Nani, Papa, Grandma and Grandpa Jones, Auntie Kylie, Auntie Mykalanne, Great Uncle Ed and Aunt Marty, and Matt and Lauren Gamache... and oh yeah BIG BROTHER LEVI!
I could not have pictured a better first meeting.
Levi is in love!"I love my bwudder!"
Thanks all for your prayers, thoughts, and love!
More updates to come tomorrow.
Good night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Adorable!!!! His name fits him,too. I love it. The meeting of your boys is precious.
Can't wait to meet him. So excited.
Love you all,
Goggy

Ashley said...

Congratulations!!!! He is so adorable!! So glad Levi loves him- that is very sweet. So glad he got here safe! And I LOVE his name! I always wanted a Gabriel, but it won't work with our last name. Congrats again! So happy for you!!

Christensen 5 said...

Yeah! We are so excited that he is here! Our Nare was almost a Gabriel! So excited for you.