Tuesday, April 6, 2010

He's such a Ham!

What a crazy long week! The weather was amazing here in Chicago and work is starting to slow down, which leads to time outside and more time with Jenny and Levi! However, the two of them did have quite the adventures without me as well.

Levi got to play outside for the first time in his life! I didn't know sun protection could look so cute.

Jenny made sure his cute little neck fat was safe too!



Mickey and Pluto got nothin' on this boy!



His need for "the control" has already begun...

Little Mr. Curious

Levi had a surprise visitor in his cage, I mean PLAY-pen

Levi and Bompa bein' buds

Levi and Papa Tiggy enjoyin' the game

What a beautiful little man-family... Grampa Mokey, Levi, and Papa Tiggy going for a nice walk in Dover Bay

Levi and his grandparents
Look at the Motherload Levi raked in over Easter weekend, thanks Family!

Jenny went to wash her hands and Levi decided he would fold some laundry


Levi sporting his Christian Dior hat for the first time.

(Jenny bought this hat in Italy when she was about eight weeks pregnant; it finally fits!)

He's got Mama's eyes, for sure

And his Dada's spitting skills

His Mama's sleeping style

and two sweet little teeth

Just precious

Here's Levi's casting video to join the laughing babies genre on YouTube.





I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend and may you find peace of mind in the knowledge and gift of salvation in Christ our Lord!


Romans 6:8-11

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Too many awesome pictures, I couldn't figure out which one to print for my bulliten board.

Anonymous said...

O M G!!!!!!!!!!! I am DYING RIGHT NOW!!! LEVI IS HILLARIOUS!!!!!! I'm laughing so hard I'm crying...seriously! His laughing video just made my Spring Break THAT much better. Thank you Levi!

Love~ Auntie Carli

Anonymous said...

Adorable, as usual!

Christensen 5 said...

Derek loves the video. He keeps asking for more baby! Adorable.