Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Busy Season is OVER!!!!


September 15th marks a huge day in the world of tax accounting, the extension deadline for federal filing for businesses. And now it is behind us, and I can go back to the important things in my life... parenting and being a good husband. And part of that is keeping you all informed on the "joy" of our life, Levi. (Thank you Aunt Jeni and Uncle Frank for the Elephant towel!)



On a quick side note I did have a weird Monday this week, and it wasn't the fact that I worked 16 hours, it was the birds... When I came up to my train stop, I was greeted by a very "friendly" pigeon. It walked in and out among the other commuters and then oddly enough hopped on the train. I debated chasing it off the train, but I was waiting for another line and no one was getting in that train car, so I thought it would be a hilarious greeting for someone later down the line. Later that same morning, when I got downtown I saw two very elderly ladies eating breakfast at a pretty nice outdoor restaurant. As I got closer I started hearing their conversation... a debate on the type of bird they had seen... oh wait, not seen, but that was dead on the table and they were handing it back and forth, while EATING!!! Now I know it's old people that spread weird diseases, like the bird and swine flu!




Back to little Levi. This week was pretty uneventful as I worked constantly and Jenny took care of Levi. But this past weekend Jenny went back up to Wisconsin for another wedding, and Levi stole the show!



He also spent time with Jenny's parents and brother Drew, as well as, a quick visit with my family on Sunday! Here he is practicing his vowels, supposedly...


Have a great week everyone, and hopefully we'll get to see a lot of you soon! We'll end with a another video; this one will give you an idea of how restless this little boy usually is!