Thursday, December 1, 2011

How's it Hangin'


Well, I said there would be a hiatus but this was a little pathetic on my part. So, three weeks have passed and our little munch is getting HUGE! Levi is getting big too but it's more drastic with Tigue. With that in mind time for a Tigue pickup week on the picture front. He's officially passing his big brother as the focal point for now. So, let's get to it!

Ok, I couldn't just start out with two pictures of Tigue in a row! So, here's our big two-year-old enjoying him some Angry Birds on Jenny's fancy 4S... and yes, Siri is very cool and this phone is a lot faster than my iPhone 4.

So, the munch... what can I say - it looks like his eyes are going to go through the same bright blue phase as Levi before turning something else, he's getting his girly eyelashes in and it appears that his hair is going to stay dark... for now.

The first week of missed blog posting was due to me being in Dallas for training, which I believe I mentioned. Tigue spent that time learning to hold his head up straight, improve his arm movement, start gibber-jabbering, and learn to eat his feet :)

There's those pretty Jones boys' eyes -
He's also started eating rice cereal as a key part of his diet.

Jenny did an awesome job of keeping these boys happy and entertained as I was gone! It helps that they love spending time together. Where's your pants, Levi?!

Another solo Levi spotting. He's gotten so good at independent play AND he LOVES cars, trucks and trains. And they have to be in certain orders and usually lined up :)

It's been a while since there was a Jenny and Casey cameo and this was a first since we have been a couple so it needed to be documented. The winter retreat where Jenny and I really got to know each other was the last time we went rock climbing (8+ years ago) and now a marriage and two boys later we got to again! We look like pros... right!?
Jeans and a fleece is appropriate!?

About the same...
At least we can climb!

And here's our lovely wonderful friend Roxy, who gave us the awesome chance to rock climb over Thanksgiving week. Thanks Roxy, it was great seeing you and SO MUCH FUN!

Ok, it's been documented - back to Tigue!
Time for some yummy rice cereal!

Thanksgiving is over and we're back home - time to get in the Christmas spirit!

We are so blessed.

"Who me?"

Starting to sit up....

There's a picture of Levi when he was about this age that looks crazy similar. Tigue definitely has some unique features but there is also for sure a Jones/Dwyer boy style!

Just hanging out with Mama

This is an outfit that my aunt Jeni and uncle Frank gave Levi a couple years ago - still in style!

Just another little ham!

So, that's it people. I apologize again for the hiatus and now looking back... no Thanksgiving pictures. You know what, they're on our phones! Ok, next week will be phone update week. I'll go back over the past month and get all the primo shots from our phones to post. Have a great rest of the week all and good luck to all those fantasy footballers out there fighting for a playoff spot this week!

" I thank my GOD every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that HE who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of CHRIST JESUS." ~ Phil. 1:3-6

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pea-Pod clan,
As usual, I am loving all the pictures. One is cuter than the next. So enjoyued seeing you over thanksgiving week and can't hardly wait for Christmas. The boys certainly resemble each other. You two make such cute kids, and that's a fact.
See you soon and kiss those boys for me.
Love, Goggy

Ashley said...

I was just thinking about you the other day, wondering if I missed one... Glad to know it was you and not me!! :0). Your boys are getting so big! We'll need to meet them before they are all grown up!