Thursday, October 6, 2011

Our Little Boys' Town

A typical walk with Levi... he has to touch everything, which includes all the little green rope fences on EVERY block :)


Distraction! Air conditioning unit spotted!

He's pretty cute and crazy

Let the competition begin. Last week Tigue was an elephant;
this week he's sporting the frog... thoughts?
Or ballet cow?
This is Jenny's favorite. A little girly with the pink and tights in my opinion...

Or just a funny Mama's boy!?

Just as smiley as his big brother!

This is Levi's forced smile :)
Levi is so helpful with the laundry...

Pretty basic week here at the JonesPod. Jenny celebrated her 21st birthday for the 5th time (Happy Birthday my Love!) and Levi had another fun music and tumbling class. Thanks for checking in and if you know how to comment please vote on which costume Tigue should wear for Halloween. Thanks and have a great rest of the week!

"Train up a child in the way he should go, And even when he is old he will not depart from it." ~Proverbs 22:6

7 comments:

Chris Lillpop said...

Frog for sure

Anonymous said...

Dousman Frog!

Ashley said...

Happy birthday Jenny! I really liked the elephant...Cute pictures, as usual! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hi all,
Goggy votes frog. That is just toooooo cute. What is Levi going to be, other than adorable? Happy birthday Jenny! Hope you had a great day. You have 3 handsome men that adore and love you. Lucky woman.
Talk to all soon.
Luv,
Goggy

Anonymous said...

As much as I like pink (my signature color - bashful and blush) I have to say the elephant. I know that might look a little too Republican for your neighborhood but what the hay!! And Levi can go as Sherlock Holmes complete with magnifying glass and classic hat.

JJR said...

touching all the little green fences on every block sounds a little monkish. :) Maybe he will be a detective with the chicago pd.

Roundys from Sunny Africa

Annie P. said...

Both the elephant and the cow made me laugh out loud... however I feel like I have seen a lot of the cow before. Is that just because we are from WI? So, for uniqueness, I vote elephant.