Sunday, January 10, 2010

BONUS: At Ashley Glissmeyer's Request - Jones Family Time!

Ashley Glissmeyer made a good observation and request. Not everyone is addicted to or has a facebook.com account, so here's a collection of Levi pics from Christmas with the Jones', enjoy!


This is a "chew" toy that vibrates when you bite it... crazy!


"Shiny Paper...."



"Hey Goggy, how you doin'?"

Levi lovin' his elf hat from Great Grandma Lucy



Levi loves his Grandpa Mokey!


Yum...

"Play this card..."


At first I was just going to write this picture off as him being upset with all the pictures, then I noticed what shirt he was wearing and it became a much funnier picture! ("I'm the Boss, when mom's not around")

Just Precious


Bath time in the sink!
"Where's the ignition?"
Hope you all enjoyed your bonus post, thanks to Ashley Glissmeyer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gammy and Grandpa love the blog!! We loved having you here. Such a precious time for us. Love all of you!!! :D
No doubt the cutest little guy!!! What a smile---

Anonymous said...

Ah ha ha!!! I'm in the title!!!!
Thanks for the pictures :0)

Anonymous said...

Could I get a copy of the "Our Little Pod", it's agreat picture of your family and I need something at the office of the three of you.

I know it's a lot of work each time you update the Blog, but I know I really look forward to the pictures and both your little insights/puns.

Love you all!! Grandpa Mokey!