Friday, October 16, 2009

Levi is pure awesomeness!


No, Levi's foot is not up by his head, Jenny puts socks on his hands to keep them warm... no comment. Well, state tax busy season is over and now I can concentrate on what's most important in life, my family... I mean blogging... However, Levi has been extremely tired this past week, so honestly not much to report. Sorry for the delay, too, but considering only a few of you take the time to comment (you know who you awesome people are) on our blog posts I'm not going to beat myself up too much...



One great thing Levi was able to do this week was take a trip out to Romeoville, IL and meet his new best friend, 2-week old John Michael Perricone (first BBF was his mom). Just like my mom did with me and my friend Shawn, Jenny and her friend Brittany are forcing a friendship between their sons that are a couple months apart (I'm not going to say anything though because I loved growing up with Shawn and it's probably a very health socializing tool).


Also, Levi has decided to skip a few steps of physical development and wants to go straight to walking... yay... luckily he's not nearly strong enough without our help for balance and getting him up on his legs.



So, the other nice thing about waiting until today to blog is that you get to see one of Levi's firsts, which happened this morning. Jenny brought him into our bedroom in a little sweat suit and he looked like Rocky, not 2008 Rocky, but the early 80s version. So, a few verses of The Eye of the Tiger and a few quick punches and Levi started... laughing! It was absolutely amazing. Baby laughter is awesome!



Well have a great weekend everyone and now that I'm out of my busy season officially I'll make sure to make these posts more consistent; but you better post how awesome our son is or I might just lose heart and stop posting ;) j/k, sort of. Good Night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are such cute parents! It's fun to see how excited you are and remember what it's like to have a new little one. I love his laugh- so fun! Oh, and you need to comment on our blog too ;0)

Roundy said...

Your son is awesome. Ok, so do you want to come to MO where it's warmer? Huh?? Yes, we're out of OK now and in MO for the rest of the week! Do we get to see that cute little awesome guy of yours, or not? Oh, and we'd like to see you guys too. (Yeah, there's a men's retreat at our church here Thurs thru Sat this week. Wanna go, Casey?)
Jonathan

Dad said...

I love the weekly blog. I commented before, but for some reason it didn't work. Soooo .... this is my 2nd blog. Levi has some very loving parents and I'm proud of both of you for the great work you're doing each day. God has blessed you with a child, that's a huge responsability. Love ya all

Anonymous said...

Hi Casey,Jenny and Levi,
Love the new update. I almost burned out my printer, printing all the pictures. He is just getting cuter every week. I so look forward to each and every new one.
Hope to see you at Christmas.
Love you,
Goggy