Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Jenny!

 "Stop taking pictures! I'm busy!"

Tigue is Mr. Busy. He is always on the move. And today he got his cast off! The speedy mover is now speedier! We're in trouble...

Every once in a while the boys get the pleasure of dinner and a movie! In this case I believe they were watching Tangled, which is a surprisingly good movie.
 This past weekend we went to the Arlington Park Horse Track. It was the third annual (one missed year) celebration of our friend Lindsey's birthday! It was another great outing, but beforehand Levi caught some shut eye... conserve some energy for all the fun :)
 Tigue too!
 Levi did a great job picking horses! 
Unfortunately, I didn't listen to him in time on most...
The best race Jenny and I combined to pick the winner and runner-up.
We should have put more money down!


Before you make fun of my hat...
It was suppose to be part of our fancy horse track races but no one else got hats...
FAIL.

Still a very cute picture though!

A pretty classy group of race track goers!
(at least Chad also wore a hat)

Our boys are cute; what can I say!

It was a long day at the races :)

Tigue is a big ham bone! He loves cars almost as much as his brother. I think mostly he just loves his brother, and loves anything he loves :)
 And boy does Levi love his cars AND...
he's very particular.

 Just a typical morning with by boys!

In a rare change of events... let's talk about Jenny and not the boys. Yesterday was her birthday and she had a pretty epic day and it ended in the most epic way it could... A DATE WITH ME!
 Just a little Sangria at Cafe Ba Ba Reeba
(and dinner of course)
 Mmmm... Sangria.
(My last alcohol before the race)

Ok... one more drink at the W hotel downtown :)
 Followed by illegal trespassing in a "park" downtown :)
(We jumped a three foot fence)

Happy birthday to my amazing bride! She is more than my better half, does more than just complete me, and all those other classic cliche lines... She is simply incredible and it is unbelievable that I "tricked" her into settling for me :) Have a great week everyone and please be praying this Sunday that I am able to finish the marathon strong!

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us." ~ Hebrews 12:1

No comments: