Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What Happened to My Warm Weather?

"Wevi, Jelly-butter samich!"


I bet you can hardly believe your eyes! An update only a week after the last one. Unfortunately, Jenny and I were not camera ready... we only took two pictures that were worth posting! However fear not we've picked our new camera and it should be here in a couple weeks.

Here are the boys and me playing one of Levi's favorites - na-night!
Tigue thinks it's funny too.


This past week has been amazing! The weather has been fantastic until this past Sunday. I think the boys and I ran about 25 miles thanks to our AWESOME duallie stroller. Levi and Tigue are very smooth with the ladies; they get lots of waves and smiles.

As a consolation "prize" to the very limited pictures selection here's a cute video of Tigue saying "up" and making his "I'm proud of myself" face. Enjoy!




Have a great week everyone and may the odds be ever in your favor!

"Remain in ME, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in ME." ~ John 15:4

No comments: