Monday, July 18, 2011

Settling In To Our New Life

This is what happens when you have two boys... actually I just really didn't feel up to taking a nice picture - mostly because I did not approve of Tigue's headware. It is a beautiful bonnet that my grandmother made for Levi... just not very manly.


Just like his big brother, Tigue needs to be restrained most of the time that he's sleeping. He's still not quite sure what his arms are and "attacks" himself randomly :(
Big Yawn!
Jenny went to a play date this past week. I key part of our life plan this summer and a main reason for moving was walk-to activities. This park was actually a train-to activity but it got Jenny out of the house with the boys and that makes everyone happy.
There was a local celeb singer/musician at the park that had the kids add some "musical" accompaniment.
Levi really likes to switch instruments - he does it at church too
Tigue getting his groove on!
He was actually holding his blanket!
So finally, apartment pictures! This is our dining room/storage for give away stuff - other than my bike that just happen to be out.
Here is the living room after a typical Levi morning...
Here's how it starts.
This is a view from sitting on the couch
The kitchen is just off of the dining room
I'll add more pictures of the bedrooms (off to the left of the living room) after we actually decorate them in the next few weeks. In the mean time back to the boys! Here is Levi "trying" to cool his wound (left side of his forehead). He had a rough weekend overall. He was sick with a fever and hit his head a good/hard three times :(
Munchie Moo just chillin'
But today Levi was back to normal and enjoying another play date at the park.
He looks like such a BIG boy here!
It was hot!
I know it's amazing that I updated the blog within a week. You should be so excited to be back to the norm of TheJonesPod updates :) Well, have a great week everyone and happy belated birthday to my sister Sammi, Bompa, Macs, Little William (2!), and every other person who was born on the 13th! CRAZY!


"Cease striving and know that I am GOD; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." ~Psalm 46:10

1 comment:

JJR said...

Sweet new place. Where are the pillars? We definitely have to come and see you!