Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers' Day!

Sometimes after a tough day the Jones boys just need some R&R... watching Elmo! To be perfectly honest I didn't think I was this into it but come on Dorthy is so knowledgeable and imaginative!


Well, two weeks ago was ROUND 2 of the bed bug spraying and in the interest of "keeping it real" we're pretty disheartened and have a hard time finding rest at home or when we go to sleep, but by God's grace things are getting better and I'm the only one that has been bitten in the last 10 days (and only once)! Also, I hunted down the %&$# that bit me and smashed him proudly! Living out of bags and keeping things away from walls for spraying...
Ahhh... a little better. Good times...
Home again, kind of.
My baby's room!
Please Lord keep them out of here... So, back to our sweet boy now that I've "kept it real."

ALL ELMO, ALL THE TIME!
"Just rollin' in my tent!"
This is what happens when I'm in charge of the pajamas...

"Born to be WILD!"

"Hey!? Where'd you come from Alex?"

"My Mama says no hitchhikers.. no matter how cute."

Gazing out over Lake Michigan

Congrats to Rob and Janel on the birth of their third child, Eoin! He's super cute and he gave us the chance to watch his older siblings Aiden and Isabel overnight!

May the force be with you...

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!

We got the lovely chance to hang out with Sammi (my sister), Aunt Martha and Uncle Ed (Jenny's), Aunt Leslie and Uncle Dave (Jenny's), and John Jr. and Sr. (Jenny's brother and Dad, respectively). It was a wonderful day filled with whiny breakfast in bed, yummy lunch and Levi dancing, time by the pond, and lots of fun! Thanks all, we have a wonderful day!

Checking out the fish with my boy :)Here's a video I forgot to post at Easter... dancing fun!

(Please forgive me Levi; you're just too darn cute!)


Thanks for checking in everyone and Happy Mothers' Day to all the moms out there! I hope you all had a wonderful day and felt loved, because you are. Have a great week everyone and please keep us in your prayers as we search for a new home (big shocker) and lean on God for direction and focus. AMEN!

"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." ~Proverbs 22:6

3 comments:

Annie P. said...

This bed bug situation looks like a nightmare! I'd be losing sleep as well. :/ I hope that you see the end of them soon!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's day Jenny!!! Sounds like you had a nice day. Love the pictures on this blog. Levi puts his whole heart into everything. What a fun, little guy! You will be in my daily prayers for the bug situation and new home.
Love you all,
Goggy

Ashley said...

Happy late mothers day! So sorry about the bugs- that would be very disheartening! Chin up- it won't last forever! (although it definately sounds like it's lasted way too long!) I love seeing Levi's personality in these pictires- we need to get together someday and let our kiddos be friends- I can only imagine the trouble they'd cause!