Monday, March 16, 2009

And the Winner is...Boy? Girl?




The news is out...we're having a boy! TOTAL surprise as we both were 99.9% convinced that baby was a girl; oops! I even referred to him as "sassy girl" a few times; sorry baby! I guess that goes to show you how in tune my "mother's intuition" really is. Better start honing in on my hopefully to-be-acquired skills! On a related note, I am officially going to be a physician assistant educated by the fine institution of George Washington University in Washington, D.C. Obama, here we come! They have also been kind enough to grant me a one-year deferral to begin my studies in August of 2010! Now we can relax knowing I won't have to attend any orientation 8 days after labor :)

Casey is working like a madman, but not nearly as much as he will be come late August. He certainly reminisces the days when May through August were NOT 50+ hour work weeks. I guess that's all part of growing up :) I've kept busy w/commuting to Whitewater each week for dance rehearsals and thesis meetings. Next to come is house/cat sitting for Aunt Marty and Uncle Ed while they're in Hawaii for the next 3 weeks. At least they're experiencing some proper spring weather!

No comments: